The TRN’s Top 10 poll is put together by Zach Duncan and indicative on a team’s performance relative to its classification:
1. Holliday (5-0) – How about this comparison? Eagles have outscored their opponents 213-25 and Gunter has outscored its opponents 204-24.
2. Hirschi (4-1) – The Huskies’ Dairmarqua Foster became WFISD’s all-time leading rusher last week against Aubrey and is only 163 yards short of the 5,000-yard mark.
3. Waurika (5-0) – Eagles turned battle of unbeatens into lopsided affair as they trounced Wilson by 32 points. An undefeated regular season looks very possible.
4. Seymour (5-1) – Excluding Garrett Siegert’s 90-yard touchdown catch, the Panthers only gained 140 total yards on their other 44 snaps and turned it over three times.
5 Archer City (5-0) – The Wildcats edge by Chico as their defense allowed only 52 points in non-district. Trip to Windthorst will be Archer City’s biggest challenge thus far.
6. Graham (2-3) – The Steers were a minus-6 in turnover ratio during a three-game losing streak and were a +4 in wins over Decatur and Springtown.
7. Crowell (5-1) – The Wildcats’ 80-31 win over Bryson in which Michael Reeves and Jemal Lane accounted for four touchdowns each was the first time this year Crowell was involved in a mercy-rule contest.
8. Burkburnett (3-2) – If the Bulldogs are going to end a two-year playoff drought, then a win in this week’s District 4-4A Division I opener against Gainesville is a must.
9. Knox City (3-3) – Greyhounds have dropped three of their past four games against quality competition and open District 3-A Division I at home against Crowell.
10. Northside (4-0) – The Indians are tops among t... Click here to read full article